Howto get joystick to work?
rxKaffee
2006-12-06 05:53:33 UTC
Hi, what do I need to do to get my midi joystick to work in DeMudi 1.3? My
sound blaster live is properly working for audio playback, and I can see
/dev/input/js0, js1, and js2, but when I try to access any of these device
files with any program, it reports that they do not exist.

Thanks! rxKaffee
rxKaffee