Status of Agnula/Demudi
D C
2007-01-20 19:24:31 UTC

I'm just curious. What is the status of Agnula/Demudi? Is it really
unmaintained?
I just recently found this distro and I really like it. It's a great idea
and made getting into Linux sound recording and manipulation about as easy
as it could possibly be.

nar
Dominique Michel
2007-01-20 20:19:15 UTC
Le Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:24:31 -0800,
Post by D C
Hi,
I'm just curious. What is the status of Agnula/Demudi? Is it really
unmaintained?
I just recently found this distro and I really like it. It's a great idea
and made getting into Linux sound recording and manipulation about as easy
as it could possibly be.
nar
Agnula/demudi development is done in the debian multimedia team for now. The
agnula/demudi still remain as an users community focused on proaudio work on
linux and debian based distributions. See the users email list archive on the
website for the whole story.

As a distribution, the main agnula developer, Free Ekanayaka work now on the
development of 64studio. 64 studio is an outstanding audio focused
distribution, and is more up to date. I will recommand you to try it
if you like demudi.

Ciao,

Dominique