apt-get problems
David Heino
2006-11-21 21:19:36 UTC
Total newbie. It seems like my repository list is screwed up and apt-get
won't update. Could someone please send a copy of what the sources.list file
should look like?

Also, I would appreciate any links to a wiki or some other searchable
documentation that would allow me to find this out for myself.

Thank-you,
david.
mike clemow
2006-11-22 03:13:59 UTC
David,

Which version of Demudi are you using?

Can you post your sources.list? Someone might be able to point out
what's wrong with it.

Cheers,
Mike
tim hall
2006-11-23 12:26:18 UTC
http://demudi.agnula.org/wiki/InstallApt
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim
We are the people We've been waiting for.